- 2021 Further education in digitalization, SEM and coding
- 2020 Study Robotics Distance Learning Weber
- 2019 Lecturer Design Thinking & App Dev Lancaster University
- 2017 Lead UX Designer LPA
- 2014 Art Director at aromicon GmbH
- 2012 certified yoga teacher for Ashtanga Yoga
- 2010 Startup for live music marketing
- 2008 Lecturer for Strategic Concept & Product Development at Burg Giebichenstein
- 2006 diploma in industrial design at Burg Giebichenstein in Halle
- 2003 Study of animation film in Gent/Belgium
- 2002 Studies at the Bauhaus-University Weimar
- 1996 A-levels Matsudo Kokusai Tokyo/Japan
- born 1977 in Dresden
- UX design
- Product design
- Web design
- Presentation & Concept
- Video & Animation
- Workshops Design Thinking and Presentation
My Vision of Design
Why conception and planning make up about 80 percent of the design process today. You can learn how simple things can be to be successful here on site. Our experience, depending on your budget, will find the most efficient solution. Design is use and from this ultimately design should be considered to the last detail.
Even the purely invisible design that you feel. It means emotion and emotions are solid connections, interaction between product/service and user. Emotion are the cement for decisions and loyalty, as Apple already practices. Design is a holistic service for successful business. Contact languages: English, Dutch, Japanese and German.
User experience (UX) design is the process to create services that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability and function.
product design forms the process of imagining, creating, and iterating products that solve users’ problems or address specific needs in a given economy. The key to successful product design is understanding the end-user customer, the person for whom the product is being created.
Design thinking is a term used to represent a set of cognitive, strategic and practical processes by which human centered design concepts are developed. It’s very usefull for all business processes and decisions.
People often ask why design is so intensive process. The answer is simple. All possible interfering factors and inaccuracies in the design must be found so as not to destroy the stakes in terms of effect and attention. Depending on the object and the effect, the scope becomes larger.
Designers are people who can draw and design well, but they are still required to get to know a highly specialized market of the client within a very short time and to design it successfully. This often requires financial resources and important research time and a lot of communication.
To minimize costs and time, it is an advantage if you come to the first meeting with your request as prepared as possible. A telephone call in advance can help you to do this.